Washington, D.C.- The American Public Transportation Association (APTA) elected its 2018-2019 Executive Committee during its 2018 APTA Annual Meeting in Nashville, TN.
The new APTA chair is David M. Stackrow Sr., Board Member, Capital District Transportation Authority (CDTA), Albany, NY. Stackrow succeeds Nathaniel P. Ford Sr. who will serve as APTA Immediate Past Chair.
Nuria I. Fernandez, the General Manager and CEO of Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority of San Jose, CA, is vice chair, and Freddie C. Fuller II, vice president, Jacobs, Arlington, VA is secretary-treasurer.
The following executive committee and board of director members joining those serving ongoing terms are:
David M. Stackrow Sr.
Capital District Transportation Authority
Nuria I. Fernandez
General Manager and CEO
The Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority
San Jose, CA
Freddie C. Fuller II
Immediate Past Chair
Nathaniel P. Ford Sr.
Chief Executive Officer
Jacksonville Transportation Authority
New Executive Committee
• Francis (Buddy) Coleman, chief customer officer, Clever Devices Ltd., Woodbury, NY;
• Huelon Harrison, Legacy Resource Group, Dallas, TX;
• Carol Herrera, vice-chair executive board, Foothill Transit, West Covina, CA;
• Kevin Holzendorf, vice chairman, JTA Board of Directors, Jacksonville, FL;
• Karen King, chief executive officer, Golden Empire Transit District, Bakersfield, CA;
• Jeanne Krieg, chief executive officer, Eastern Contra Costa Transit Authority, Antioch, CA;
• Thomas C. Lambert, president and chief executive officer, Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County (METRO), Houston, TX; and
• Allan Pollock, general manager and chief executive officer, Salem-Keizer Transit (Cherriots), Salem, OR
New APTA Board of Directors:
• Anna M. Barry, deputy commissioner, Connecticut DOT, Newington, CT;
• Julie Dorazio, senior vice president, national market leader-transit and rail, WSP USA, New York, NY;
• Ronald L. Epstein, executive deputy commissioner and chief financial officer, New York State DOT, Albany, NY;
• Russ Frank, vice president, customer service, METRO, Houston, TX;
• Kim R. Green, executive director of business development, Genfare, Elk Grove Village, IL;
• Paul C. Jablonski, chief executive officer, San Diego Metropolitan Transit System, San Diego, CA;
• Edward L. Johnson, chief executive officer, LYNX-Central Florida Regional Transportation Authority, Orlando, FL;
• Marie Parker, general manager, Transdev North America, Raleigh, NC;
• Michael I. Schneider, managing principal, InfraStrategies, Irvine, CA; and
• Jeff Walker, board member, Regional Transportation District, Denver, CO